Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The sneeze


I really would like to thank everyone who checks out my blog and reads my short poems. I feel like I have gotten out of my system this project and am starting to create final versions of these poems/illustrations. I will still be posting other work as I cannot stop creating lately !! Enjoy !

Jason had a cold. It wouldn't go away. He sneezed and he sneezed till the end of the day. Along came a big one and out it blew. He head exploded. That's what a sneeze can do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i truly love all your posting kind, very exciting,
don't give up and keep penning considering it simply truly worth to follow it.
excited to read alot more of your own web content, regards ;)

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, will look ahead in the direction of more related articles without delay as its one of my favourite topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.